Town Branch Bourbon Bramble
Town Branch Bourbon Bramble Cocktail
In a shaker, muddle 4 medium sized blackberries in the simple syrup. Add Town Branch Bourbon and lemon juice. Shake over ice and strain over ice in a chilled rocks glass. Garnish with a blackberry and lemon twist.
If you would like to make a lemon stock:
- 1 1/2 liters water
- 2 pounds citrus husks (split in half and juiced)
- citric acid
- malic acid
- white sugar
- Bring the water to a boil and add the citrus husks. Allow the mixture to boil for five minutes.
- Using tongs, remove the husks, then remove the liquid from the heat.
- Allow the liquid to cool, and measure it by volume
- Transfer the liquid back to the stockpot and place it over high heat.
- Bring to a boil, and reduce the liquid by half.
- Add in white sugar to stabilize, and adjust with citric and malic acids.