Blackberry Porter Pork Tenderloin
1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 tablespoon dried rubbed sage
1 tablespoon crushed dried rosemary, or to taste
1 (16 ounce) jar seedless blackberry jam
1/4 cup honey
2 tablespoons Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Blackberry Porter
For the Blackberry Reduction
1/2 cup Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Blackberry Porter
2 tablespoons honey
1 cup fresh blackberries
- Season the pork tenderloin on all sides with salt, pepper, sage, and rosemary.
- Place the tenderloin into a slow cooker, and spoon the blackberry jam, 1/4 cup honey, and 2 tablespoons Blackberry Porter over the pork. Set the cooker to Low, and cook until very tender, 4 to 5 hours.
- About 15 minutes before serving time, pour 1/2 cup Blackberry Porter, 2 tablespoons of honey, and the fresh blackberries into a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-low heat, and simmer until the sauce thickens slightly and some of the berries burst, about 15 minutes.
- To serve, slice or shred the tenderloin and spoon Blackberry Porter sauce over.