The Lexington Brewing & Distilling Company offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. Please submit resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls please. Background checks and drug screens will be performed.
· Maintain and repair all equipment throughout the factory in good working condition.
· Complete daily work as assigned.
· Complete daily preventative maintenance work on equipment and complete work order forms for the CMMS program
· Respond to on-call service calls when required.
· Keep maintenance department in tidy and orderly fashion.
· Perform all work in a safe and healthy manner in accordance with OSHA standards.
· Knowledge and compliance with industrial safety a must.
· Aptitude and eagerness for learning technical mechanical and electrical systems
· Good work ethic and attention to detail.
· Ability to be flexible.
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple assignments.
· Must be able to work both nights and weekends as needed.
· Mechanical, Electrical, PLC, and HVAC experience are a plus.
· Secondary or Technical education preferred but not required.
Contact Info/Apply Today
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.