Brewery & Distillery Tour Guide
Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. made a splash in the beverage industry with the introduction of Kentucky Ale® in 2000. Today the Lexington Brewing and Distilling Co. is the producer of award-winning beer and spirits and has grown to become one of the few joint brewing and distilling operations in the world. Today, its Kentucky Ale family of brews –Kentucky Ale®, Kentucky Kölsch™, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale®, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Stout™, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Seasonal Series, and Kentucky IPA™– has collected numerous medals at events. In 2012, the company became part of the world-renowned Kentucky Bourbon Trail® with the opening of its Town Branch Distillery, which crafts Town Branch® Bourbon, Town Branch Rye whiskey, Pearse Lyons Reserve® malt whiskey, and Bluegrass Sundown® bourbon-infused coffee liqueur.
Alltech’s Beverage Division is looking for Brewery and Distillery Tour Guides in Lexington, KY. Brewery and Distillery Tour Guides are highly motivated professionals who are passionate about our products and enthusiastic about promoting them during tours and special events.
· Continuously engage and communicate with customers regarding product and positively represent the brand
· Generate excitement, brand awareness and increase product sales through sampling and promotions
· Conduct guided tours of the brewery & distillery; learning and keeping up to date with the continually evolving tour guide script
· Prepare and serve samples of beer, bourbon and coffee
· Process sales of merchandise, tour tickets and spirits
· Travel to offsite events, set up booths/tables and conduct tastings
· Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions and policies regarding payment and exchanges
· Recommend, select, and help locate merchandise based on customer needs and desires
· Clean shelves, counters, and tables in the visitor center and tasting rooms
· Inventory stock counts and replenish stock as needed
· Mop and sweep floors as needed.
· Clean public bathrooms as needed.
· Must be able to regularly work weekends, night events and holidays (up to 28 hours per week)
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize well; outstanding organizational and time management skills
· Ability to work well with others and be a team player
· Flexibility, patience and open-mindedness are key
· Must have excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with fellow employees and guests
· Enthusiastic, energetic, and willing to pitch in and help wherever most needed
· Must be prepared to travel, drive, and engage in physical activity
· Must be familiar and comfortable with POS systems
· Must be able to stand on your feet for long periods of time, lift and move products, and use products as appropriate for demonstration
Contact Info/Apply Today
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.