Brewery Bottling Line Associate
Lexington Brewing & Distilling Company, a division of Alltech, Inc., is currently seeking a full time Brewery Bottling Line Associate.
- Lifting 50+ pounds repetitively
- Operating heavy machinery
- Working with chemicals and 180+ degree Fahrenheit water
- Operating a forklift
- Keeping a clean and organized work space
- Assisting other teams with bottling spirits, milling grain, and loading/unloading/filling/emptying barrels
- Troubleshoots issues as they arise and implements efficient and effective resolution
- Responsible for reporting any safety and/or security issues that arise in assigned area to the Shift Supervisor
- Ensures housekeeping is performed daily and department is clean and in good order
- Flexibility in moving to shift and/or department as needed per business needs
- 21 years old or older
- High School Diploma
- Ability to be flexible and analytical
- Strong communication skills
- Stock managing experience
- Experience operating a forklift
- Ability to work various shifts/overtimes/weekends as necessary
- Warehouse and/or packaging experience (preferred)
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Contact Info/Apply Today
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.